FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE

martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

ALISSON OSORNIO

WHAT IS THE BULLYING?
Types of Bullying physical: Pushing, Kicking, Assault with objects, and so on, It occurs more frequently in Elementary tan in Junior High School, Verbal in sults, slurs in public, highlighting physical defects, etc. It’s the most common. Psychological undermine the individuals self steem and foster their sense of year. Social intended to isolate the young from the pack and colleagues .
BULLYING PARTICIPANS:
Aggressor
Victim
Aggressor: They tend to be physical strong, impulsive, dominant with antisocial behavior and a little sympathetic to their victims
Victim: Children are usually shy, insecure, maintain excessive parental protection, less physical strong and so on.
An example of bullying is that you physical attack as case that happened I was picking my colors of the floor that I falled then a girl in my class 1B I do not like me because she always bothers me when I was when I was to the picking here way through where I was up and my hand my hand which hurt me a lot and she acted as if I had not done anything but well she knew what she was she was doing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario